For warranty processing, we request that you contact us by e-mail.
Please fill in this form to register your return:
This form opens an e-mail in your preferred e-mail program, after you click on the 'Confirm your return request' button. Please do not change the information in this email. You may of course print the e-mail and include it in your package.
*(If this form doesn't work, check if your internet browser is up to date and still supported. You can also print this form fill it in and add it to your return)
What should I know before returning my package?
Returned goods must always be sent with sufficient postage.
For orders via our mail order, the customer has the right to return the order without giving any reason.
The costs of such a return shipment are for the buyer, nor will the paid shipping costs be reimbursed.
The following requirements must be met for returns:
- The package with the return shipment must be provided with an order number, so that we can process your return request. You may write down the order number with pen and paper or print it out, as long as it is clear to us which order number is linked to your products. Pack the order number together with your products in the box!
- The return items must be unopened, in original packaging and undamaged
- The return items must be returned well packaged
- The return shipment must be sent to us with sufficient postage
- Problems with the shipment at or by the company that arranges the shipment to us are at the risk of the customer
- The customer has 14 calendar days to return items
To prevent problems about whether or not to receive returns, we advise you to send the return by registered post and with sufficient insurance.
Excluded from return are:
- Open or damaged items.
- Items manufactured on behalf of the buyer.
- Items purchased other than by mail order.
- Items that are printed or darts that have received different points.
Darts Warehouse reserves the right to refuse returned products or to credit only part of the invoice amount, if it is suspected that the product has been used or has been damaged through the fault of the customer.